- Contact information
- For information on disabled applications, contact:
- Customer Service
Spring Turkey leftover permit availability & harvest information
- visiting a DNR Service Center
- visiting a license sales location
- calling toll-free 1-877-WI LICENSE (1-877-945-4236)
- using the Online Licensing Center
Remaining permits will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Each zone will have a designated sales date with sales starting at 10:00 a.m. and running through midnight each day. These sales will be held for five consecutive days with customers able to purchase one permit per day. Remaining permits for all zones will go on sale on the sixth day (one permit per day).
The scheduled sales dates are:
- Zone 1 - Monday, March 23
- Zone 2 - Tuesday, March 24
- Zone 3 - Wednesday, March 25
- Zone 4 - Thursday, March 26
- Zone 5 - Friday, March 27
- Zone 6 - Friday, March 27
- Zone 7 - Friday, March 27
All leftover permits go on sale on Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 10 a.m.
Permits are $10.00 for residents and $15.00 for the nonresidents. Please note that at the time you purchase your permit you will be required to purchase a spring turkey license and stamp.
One per day per customer, until they are sold out or the season ends.
This page is current within approximately 15 minutes.
The table below shows the current number of leftover spring turkey permits by zone and time period.