- Contact information
- For information on disabled applications, contact:
- Customer Service
Spring Turkey leftover permit availability & harvest information
- visiting a DNR Service Center
- visiting a license sales location
- calling toll-free 1-877-WI LICENSE (1-877-945-4236)
- using the Online Licensing Center
Remaining permits will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Each zone will have a designated sales date with sales starting at 10:00 a.m. and running through midnight each day. These sales will be held for five consecutive days with customers able to purchase one permit per day. Remaining permits for all zones will go on sale on the sixth day (one permit per day).
The scheduled sales dates are:
- Zone 1 - Monday, March 17
- Zone 2 - Tuesday, March 18
- Zone 3 - Wednesday, March 19
- Zone 4 - Thursday, March 20
- Zone 5 - Friday, March 21
All leftover permits go on sale on Saturday, March 22, 2014 at 10 a.m.
Permits are $10.00 for residents and $15.00 for the nonresidents. Please note that at the time you purchase your permit you will be required to purchase a spring turkey license and stamp.
One per day per customer, until they are sold out or the season ends.
- Turkey Hunting information
- Turkey zone map
- Disabled hunting zones in person at DNR Service Centers or call the DNR Customer Call Center at 1-888-WDNRINFo (1-888-936-7463)
- State Park hunting zones
This page is current within approximately 15 minutes.
The table below shows the current number of leftover spring turkey permits by zone and time period.
Current Harvest Information
The table below shows the number of spring turkey harvests that have been registered so far this year.