- Contact information
- For information on disabled applications, contact:
- Customer Service
Spring turkey leftover permit availability & harvest information
Alert: Phone sales are no longer available to purchase licenses.
Remaining permits will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Each zone will have a designated sales date with sales starting at 10:00 a.m. and running through midnight each day. These sales will be held for five consecutive days with customers able to purchase one permit per day. Remaining permits for all zones will go on sale on the sixth day (one permit per day).
The scheduled sales dates are:
- Zone 1 - Monday, March 21
- Zone 2 - Tuesday, March 22
- Zone 3 - Wednesday, March 23
- Zone 4 - Thursday, March 24
- Zone 5 - Friday, March 25
- Zone 6 - Friday, March 25
- Zone 7 - Friday, March 25
All leftover permits go on sale on Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 10 a.m.
Permits are $10.00 for residents and $15.00 for the nonresidents. Please note that at the time you purchase your permit you will be required to purchase a spring turkey license and stamp.
One per day per customer, until they are sold out or the season ends.
This page was last updated on 5/16/2016 at 8:17 a.m.
April 27-May 3