- Contact information
- For more information about air news and subscriptions, please contact:
- Lindsay Haas
Air quality educator
Air quality news and subscriptions
The DNR uses GovDelivery to help us more efficiently manage our communications and offer more subscription options to our customers. To learn more about these subscriptions and to sign up, please click on the Subscriptions tab below.
Air News e-newsletter
Stay informed by reading and subscribing to Air News - the DNR Air Program's e-newsletter. Learn about new rules, events and actions that are being taken to reduce air pollution and help us all breathe a little easier.
- March 21, 2017 - 2017 Air, Air Everywhere Poetry Contest
- February 9, 2017 - Nominations for Clean Air Recognition awards and Commuter Champion awards now open
- August 29, 2016 - Wisconsin Asbestos Conference 2016; Know before you buy! Thinking of purchasing property? Being aware of environmental regulations helps buyers make an informed decision.
- July 8, 2016 - New Air Quality Index for Ozone in 2016
- June 30, 2016 - Accessing daily air quality information; New Air Monitoring Section Chief takes reins
- June 23, 2016 - Fireworks: air quality effects
- June 2, 2016 - Wisconsin Partners for Clean Air 2016 Awards Announced
- May 24, 2016 - 2016 Air, Air Everywhere Poetry Contest Winner Announced
- May 2, 2016 - The department celebrates Clean Air Month and a decade of Air Quality Awareness Week
- April 19, 2016 - Celebrate Clean Air Month at the Clean Air Extravaganza
If you would like a copy of other previous editions of Air News, please contact Lindsay Haas (262-574-2113).
- Air Quality Notices for all counties in Wisconsin.
- Air Quality Notices for individual counties in Wisconsin.
- Small Business Advisor newsletter. View past issues.
- Air News updates you on state and federal air quality issues.
- Air Management Study Group notifies you of upcoming meetings and information related to this advisory group.
- Clean Diesel Grant Updates provides information on Clean Diesel Grant programs, used to help reduce diesel emissions from both public and private vehicle fleets across the state.