- Contact information
- For more information about air news and subscriptions, please contact:
- Anne Urbanski
Air quality and health news and subscriptions
The DNR uses GovDelivery to help us more efficiently manage our communications and offer more subscription options to our customers. To learn more about these subscriptions and to sign up, please click on the Subscriptions tab below.
Air News e-newsletter
There’s always a lot happening to maintain and improve the air quality in Wisconsin. Stay informed by reading and subscribing to Air News - the DNR Air Management Program's e-newsletter. Learn about new rules, events and actions that are being taken to reduce air pollution and help us all breathe a little easier.
Recent Air News editions:
- November 7, 2013 - November 12 air permit listening session; Wisconsin companies' and DNR results in the National Bike Challenge
- October 3, 2013 - Mobile access to air quality maps; eco-driving course for Class 8 truckers
- September 9, 2013 - New printing sector specialist; Google's new tabs; Governor's Small Business Summit
- July 26, 2013 - New registration permits coordinator; Air Management at the State Fair
If you would like a copy of previous editions of Air News, please contact Anne Urbanski (608-267-0573).
- Air Quality Notices for all counties in Wisconsin.
- Air Quality Notices for individual counties in Wisconsin.
- Small Business Advisor newsletter (formerly Clean Air Advisor). View past issues.
- Air News updates you on state and federal air quality issues.
- Air Management Study Group notifies you of upcoming meetings and information related to this advisory group. (Formerly called Clean Air Act Task Force.)
- Clean Air Tip of the Week provides eco-friendly tips to conserve energy and help improve the environment.
- Air Quality Information for Health Professionals provides information about air quality and its effects on the human body. You will be notified when the Health Professionals page is updated.
- Clean Diesel Grant Updates provides information on Clean Diesel Grant programs, used to help reduce diesel emissions from both public and private vehicle fleets across the state.