- Contact information
- For more information about air news and subscriptions, please contact:
- Lindsay Haas
Air quality educator
Air quality and health news and subscriptions
The DNR uses GovDelivery to help us more efficiently manage our communications and offer more subscription options to our customers. To learn more about these subscriptions and to sign up, please click on the Subscriptions tab below.
Air News e-newsletter
Air News is the DNR Air Management Program's e-newsletter.
Stay informed by reading and subscribing to Air News - the DNR Air Management Program's e-newsletter. Learn about new rules, events and actions that are being taken to reduce air pollution and help us all breathe a little easier.
- February 9, 2016 - Nominations for Clean Air Recognition awards and Commuter Champion awards now open
- December 1, 2015 - Gail Good Named Air Management Program Director; New Streamlined Air Permitting Rules Effective Statewide December 1; Susan Lindem Named the Air Program West Central Region Supervisor
- June 15, 2015 - Clean Air Award winners; EPA auto body refinishing training; poetry contest winner
- May 1, 2015 - May is Clean Air Month
- April 7, 2015 - New staff; Stage 2 decommissioning grant deadline; grades 3-5 poetry contest; Clean Air Extravaganza
- February 10, 2015 - LinkedIn; Clean Air Awards; compliance calendars and reporting
If you would like a copy of other previous editions of Air News, please contact Lindsay Haas (262-574-2113 ).
- Air Quality Notices for all counties in Wisconsin.
- Air Quality Notices for individual counties in Wisconsin.
- Small Business Advisor newsletter. View past issues.
- Air News updates you on state and federal air quality issues.
- Air Management Study Group notifies you of upcoming meetings and information related to this advisory group.
- Clean Diesel Grant Updates provides information on Clean Diesel Grant programs, used to help reduce diesel emissions from both public and private vehicle fleets across the state.