Interactive Web Mapping Applications
You can browse the Web mapping applications listed below for more specific information displayed in map format.
- Current Air Quality
- Boat and Developed Shore Fishing Access Sites a statewide inventory containing over 2,000 identified public boat access sites and over 100 developed shore fishing sites.
- Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) Status Maps provides the most current sampling information available for Wisconsin's CWD surveillance efforts.
- DNR Managed Lands provides a way to locate and obtain information on public lands and state managed properties.
- Private Forest Lands Open to Public Recreation web mapping application displays the approximate representations of over 1.3 million acres of Forest Tax Law Lands open to the public for hunting and fishing only, or hunting, fishing hiking, cross-country skiing, and sightseeing, depending on the program.
- Remediation and Redevelopment (RR) Sites Map provides information about contaminated properties and other activities related to the investigation and cleanup of contaminated soil or groundwater in Wisconsin.
- Stewardship Grant Acquisitions provides a way to locate and obtain information on lands acquired by local units of government and non-profit conservation organizations with the assistance of a grant from the Knowles-Nelson Stewardship Grant Program.
- Surface Water Data Viewer provides information regarding water resources, monitoring stations and quality assessments.
- Designated Waters provides a way to identify whether a particular lake or stream has a special designation that affects waterway permitting.
- Watershed Management - Dam Safety contains data related to Dam Safety.
- Watershed Management - Floodplain Analysis Database contains data related to Floodplain Analyses.
- Wetlands and Wetland Indicators contains the Wisconsin Wetland Inventory and wetland indicators (wet soils) layers, and is designed to help users determine if wetlands are likely present at their site.
- Lakes and AIS Viewer provides water resources and management data for viewing and analysis.
- WebView was retired as of September 22nd, 2013. Please refer to the mapping solutions above as a possible alternative.
- Contact information
- For information or comments on Web Mapping Applications, contact:
- DNR Bureau of Technology Services