Interactive Web Mapping Applications
You can browse the Web mapping applications listed below for more specific information displayed in map format.
- Air Monitoring Network provides a composite view of air quality for ozone and particle pollution
- Boat and Developed Shore Fishing Access Sites a statewide inventory containing over 2,000 identified public boat access sites and over 100 developed shore fishing sites.
- Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) Status Maps provides the most current information available for Wisconsin's CWD surveillance efforts.
- Designated Waters provides a way to identify whether a particular lake or stream has a special designation that affects waterway permitting.
- DNR Managed Lands provides a way to locate and obtain information on public lands and state managed properties.
- DNR WebView accesses and displays a subset of Geographic Information System (GIS) data available at the DNR.
- Private Forest Lands Open to Public Recreation web mapping application displays the approximate representations of over 1.3 million acres of Forest Tax Law Lands open to the public for hunting and fishing only, or hunting, fishing hiking, cross-country skiing, and sightseeing, depending on the program.
- Remediation and Redevelopment Sites Map provides information on property in Wisconsin that is or was contaminated with hazardous substances.
- Stewardship Grant Acquisitions provides a way to locate and obtain information on lands acquired by local units of government and non-profit conservation organizations with the assistance of a grant from the Knowles-Nelson Stewardship Grant Program.
- Surface Water Data Viewer provides information regarding water resources, monitoring stations and quality assessments.
- Topographic Map Download (part of DNR Webview) provides a way to identify, view and download 7.5-minute (1:24,000-scale) topographic maps (Enhanced Digital Raster Graphics).
- Watershed Management - Dam Safety contains data related to Dam Safety.
- Watershed Management - Floodplain Analysis Database contains data related to Floodplain Analyses.
- Wetlands and Wetland Indicators contains the Wisconsin Wetland Inventory and wetland indicators (wet soils) layers, and is designed to help users determine if wetlands are likely present at their site.
- Contact information
- For information or comments on Web Mapping Applications, contact:
- DNR Bureau of Technology Services