Small Scale Lake Planning
This project will result in the development of an Aquatic Plant Management Plan. The following work activities and end products will result from this effort:
1. A point intercept survey will be conducted following established DNR protocols. Maps will be created illustrating the extent of both native and invasive aquatic plant communities.
2. A review of previous management efforts will be conducted.
3. A survey of lake property owners will be conducted.
4. A final report will be generated which summarizes all information gathered during this project. In addition, management recommendations will be made demonstrating the negative and positive aspects of all potential aquatic plant management options.
5. A meeting with lake stakeholders will be held to present the findings of this study and obtain feedback.
Aquatic Plant Management Plan
Map Invasive Species
Aquatic Plant Monitoring or Survey