Purpose303(d) assessment of potentially impaired streams in NOR. In Lake Superior Basin the following streams will continue to be assessed for potential inclusion on the 303(d) list. These include Nemadji River, Bluff and Bear Creeks. Additional Data is needed to clarify current results. In the Headwaters Basin Crescent Creek will be monitoring to assess there potential for inclusion on the states 303(d) list. These projects will collect fish, habitat, macroinvertebrates, and water chemistry for the Lake Superior Basin streams and fish, quantitative habitat, macroinvertebrates and temperature for the Headwaters basin streams.
ObjectiveAssess Nemadji River, Bluff, Bear, Crescent Creeks for possible inclusion on the states 303(d) list.
OutcomeCollect sufficient data to evaluate Nemadji River, Bluff, Bear, Crescent Creeks for including or not including them on future 303(d) lists.
Performance Measures: These are milestones that will be reported on in the Division Quarterly Report. Please estimate dates in a manner that encourages success.
1) Number of sample sites associated with the project. 13
2) Number of sampling events associated with project. 78
3) Estimated date when sample collection will be complete. November 30, 2010
4) Estimated date when all data will be entered into appropriate database. April 30, 2011
5) Estimated date when final report will be complete. June 30, 2011
Related ReportsRun Project Summary ReportView Umbrella-ProjectsView Related-Projects
Monitor or Propose 303(d) Listing
Bluff Creek (WBIC - 2833200)
Bear Creek (WBIC - 2834600)
Crescent Creek (WBIC - 1564000)