PurposeProject Scope and Description of Deliverables
Squash Lake PRD is sponsoring a project to implement approved Eurasian watermilfoil (EWM) control activities from their aquatic plant management plan.
Project activities include:
1) Conduct early and late season AIS mapping surveys (for EWM) and aquatic plant point-intercept survey;
2) Annual DASH and professional hand-harvesting of EWM;
3) Develop annual and final AIS monitoring and control strategy assessment reports;
4) Conduct Clean Boats, Clean Waters (CBCW) watercraft inspections.
Project deliverables include:
1) Harvested EWM and associated aquatic plant management permit reporting;
2) Data from aquatic plant surveys;
3) Annual and final AIS monitoring and control strategy reports summarizing EWM management and monitoring during project and future EWM management direction;
4) CBCW data entered into DNR SWIMS database.
This scope summarizes the project detail provided in the application and does not negate tasks/deliverables described therein. All data and reports, including GIS-based maps, and digital images, must be submitted to the Department.
DNR is to receive copies of the final report along with, or prior to submission of grantee's final payment request. It is recommended that Grantee provide DNR Lake Coordinator with a draft of the final report for comment on report adequacy prior to making final payment to the consultant.
Related ReportsRun Project Summary ReportView Umbrella-ProjectsView Related-Projects
Aquatic Invasives Grant
Aquatic Invasives Control
Grant ACEI25621 awarded