PurposeProject Scope and Description of Deliverables
The Buckatabon Lakes Association Inc. is sponsoring an ACEI grant to be completed by Dec 31, 2022. The focus will be to remove Eurasian Water Milfoil.
Project final deliverables include:
1. Annual AIS monitoring and control strategy reports, including baseline information on weevil abundance
2. EWM mapping surveys
3. Final report summarizing AIS mgmt, future AIS mgmt., and monitoring suggestions
Specific project activities include:
1. Integrated pest management using DASH and hand pulling.
2. Integrated pest management using biological control with weevils.
3. Mid-late season EWM/AIS monitoring.
Special Conditions: WDNR lakes biologist will be provided with electronic version of final report, monitoring surveys, GPS data and maps prior to grantee\2019s final payment request.
This scope summarizes the project detail provided in the application and does not negate tasks/deliverables described therein. Data, records, and reports, including GIS-based maps, and digital images, must be submitted to the Department in a format specified by the regional Lake Biologist.
If consultant is to provide final report, it is recommended that Grantee provide DNR Lake Coordinator with a draft for comment on report adequacy prior to making final payment to the consultant. DNR to receive both paper and electronic .pdf copies of the final report along with, or prior to submission of grantee's final payment request.
Related ReportsRun Project Summary ReportView Umbrella-ProjectsView Related-Projects
Aquatic Invasives Grant
Aquatic Invasives Control
Grant ACEI25721 awarded