PurposeProject Scope and Description of Deliverables
The Muskellunge Lake Association is sponsoring a project to manage the Eurasian water milfoil population on Muskellunge Lake. Project to be completed by Dec 31, 2022.
Project final deliverables include:
1. CBCW data to be entered into SWIMS
2. Pre/post treatment survey results and Statistical analysis of treatment
3. Herbicide concentration results
4. Sub-point intercept survey data and water quality data
5. Annual reports and Final report
Specific project activities include:
1. CBCW surveys
2. Pre/post treatment surveys, sub-PI surveys
3. Herbicide spot treatments using ProcellaCOR in 2021 and 2022
4. Water quality and herbicide concentration monitoring
Special Conditions: Annual results from treatments to be shared with DNR biologist to assess efficacy and determine adaptations to mgmt. strategy if need be.
This scope summarizes the project detail provided in the application and does not negate tasks/deliverables described therein. Data, records, and reports, including GIS-based maps, and digital images, must be submitted to the Department in a format specified by the regional Lake Biologist.
If consultant is to provide final report, it is recommended that Grantee provide DNR Lake Coordinator with a draft for comment on report adequacy prior to making final payment to the consultant. DNR to receive both paper and electronic .pdf copies of the final report along with, or prior to submission of grantee's final payment request.
Related ReportsRun Project Summary ReportView Umbrella-ProjectsView Related-Projects
Aquatic Invasives Grant
Aquatic Invasives Control
Grant ACEI26821 awarded