PurposeProject Scope and Description of Deliverables
TLWA is sponsoring a project to implement approved Eurasian watermilfoil (EWM) control activities from their aquatic plant management plan.
Project activities include:
1) EWM control with hand pulling removal and possibly herbicide treatment;
2) Early and late season AIS mapping surveys (for EWM);
3) Aquatic plant point-intercept surveys (to evaluate larger herbicide treatment if applicable);
4) Herbicide concentration monitoring and analysis (if applicable);
5) Annual and final AIS strategy assessment reports summarizing EWM management and monitoring during project and future EWM management direction.
Project deliverables include:
1) EWM management and associated reporting;
2) Data from aquatic plant surveys;
3) Herbicide concentration results in SWIMS;
4) Annual and final AIS monitoring and control strategy reports.
Specific project conditions:
This scope summarizes the project detail provided in the application and does not negate tasks/deliverables described therein. All data and reports, including GIS-based maps, and digital images, must be submitted to the Department.
DNR is to receive copies of the final report along with, or prior to submission of grantee's final payment request. It is recommended that Grantee provide DNR Lake Coordinator with a draft of the final report for comment on report adequacy prior to making final payment to the consultant.
It is strongly recommended that an annual management strategy meeting be held each winter with DNR to discuss EWM management for the next year before aquatic plant management permit applications are submitted.
Related ReportsRun Project Summary ReportView Umbrella-ProjectsView Related-Projects
Aquatic Invasives Grant
Aquatic Invasives Control
Grant ACEI24621 awarded