PurposeProject Description: Impacts to the water quality and biological integrity from urban runoff is a concern for the Mullet River. This project would build upon past data collection and add a new monitoring site upstream of most urbanized areas. Monitoring will provide additional data to assist in water quality evaluation to determine whether the Mullet River should be listed as impaired. The investigation would include three monitoring sites to include water chemistry, fish community, stream habitat, and benthic macroinvertebrate surveys.
ObjectiveProject Justification: This project will provide valuable information for SER staff to evaluate and determine if the Mullet River is impaired in the vicinity of the City of Plymouth.
1) Number of sample sites associated with the project.
2) Number of sampling events associated with project.
3) Estimated date when sample collection will be complete.
October 30, 2008
4) Estimated date when all data will be entered into appropriate database.
December 30, 2008
5) Estimated date when final report will be complete.
June 30, 2009
Related ReportsRun Project Summary ReportView Umbrella-ProjectsView Related-Projects
Key parameters arrayed across the top of the spreadsheet