PurposeNorth and South Twin Lakes P&R District is sponsoring and ACEI grant on North and South Twin Lakes in Vilas County, to be completed by December 2021.
1. Integrated pest management for EWM using fluridone on South Twin.
2. Integrated pest management for EWM using ProcellaCOR, DASH, and hand harvesting on North Twin
3. Herbicide concentration monitoring on North and South Twin
4. Point intercept survey on South Twin in 2018, 2020, 2021
5. Clean Boats Clean Waters (CBCW) efforts
Project deliverables include:
1. Water quality results and CBCW entered into SWIMS
2. Annual AIS monitoring and control strategy reports
3. Point Intercept and EWM Mapping Surveys
4. Herbicide concentration results
5. Final report summarizing AIS mgmt. and future AIS mgmt. and monitoring suggestions
Specific project conditions:
Final report needs DNR review and approval.
WDNR Lakes Management Coordinator will be provided with an electronic (pdf or word) copy of annual reports, final report, survey data, and all maps and GIS from the project.
Related ReportsRun Project Summary ReportView Umbrella-ProjectsView Related-Projects
Aquatic Invasives Grant
Aquatic Invasives Control
Grant ACEI22319 awarded