Large Scale Lake Planning
The Silver Lake District proposes to conduct a project for the appraisal of lake conditions to include:
1. A line transect plant survey of submergent and emergent aquatic plants with subsequent mapping and focus on invasive species.
2. A water quality appraisal including trophic condition identification, lake profiling, and summarization of volunteer water clarity data.
3. Groundwater flow analysis including flow volume and direction
4. Conduct watershed appraisal to include defining watershed, land use/cover types, and identification of nutrient loads via export coefficents.
5. Conduct a property owners survey.
Map Invasive Species
Watershed Mapping or Assessment