Large Scale Lake Planning
Lakes Planning Report
Lakes Planning Grant
Information and Education
The Town of Delta will conduct a two-phase comprehensive planning project addressing resource protection for all lakes, streams, shorelands, wetlands, watersheds and other lands in the Township of Delta in Bayfield County. Phase I (Inventory and Analysis of Existing Conditions) includes the public outreach and data analysis that will become the foundation for Phase II. Phase II (Recommendations for Preferred Future Conditions) will result in recommendations for the future of the town relative to all of the required elements of a "Smart Growth" comprehensive plan.
Specific deliverables for this grant project (Phase I) include:
1. Review and analysis on survey questionnaire data
2. Attendance at and facilitation of 3 (of 7) Plan Commission meetings
3. Coordination of 1 (of 2) public informational workshops
4. Draft and final versions of Inventory and Trends Report
5. Copy of final inventory report map(s).
Final and Draft Inventory and Trends Reports
Issue News/Media Release
Data analysis, report production
Social Survey of Residents or Users
Comprehensive Planning Studies