Large Scale Lake Planning
Lakes Planning Report
The Town of Delta will conduct a two-phase comprehensive planning project addressing resource protection for all lakes, streams, shorelands, wetlands, watersheds and other lands in the Township of Delta in Bayfield County. Phase I (Inventory and Analysis of Existing Conditions) will include the public outreach and data analysis that will become the foundation for Phase II. Phase II (Recommendations for Preferred Future Conditions) will result in recommendations for the future of the town relative to all of the required elements of a "Smart Growth" comprehensive plan.
Specific deliverables for this grant project (Phase II) include:
1. Attendance at and facilitation of 4 (of &) Plan Commission meetings
2. Coordination of 1 (of 2) public informational workshops
3. Coordination and facilitation of the formal public hearing
4. Copy of draft Comprehensive Plan document
5. Copy of final Comprehensive Plan document
6. Copy of final preferred land use map
7. Copies of report maps on facilities, utility services, recreation sites, transportation, and land use.
Lakes Planning Grant
Information and Education
Issue News/Media Release
Comprehensive Planning Studies