Large Scale Lake Planning
Lake Koshkonong Creek Businessmens Association
The Rock-Koshkonong Lake District will:
1. Continue and expand the Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program,
2. Create and monitor two carp exclosure areas on the lake,
3. Continue aquatic vegetation assessment activities on the lake,
4. Continue monthly water quality monitoring, and
5. Prepare a summary report of available data.
This information will will be useful for creating a comprehensive lake management plan some time in the future.
Monitor Water Quality or Sediment
Aquatic Plant Monitoring or Survey