Large Scale Lake Planning
Lakes Planning Grant
1. Develop a standard bathymetric map giving depth contours at one foot intervals with a stage/volume relationship.
2. Develop a map showing the relative reflectivity of the bottom lake sediments. One meter core samples will be taken and percent solids determined from different reflectivity zones to quantify the reflectivity values shown on the map.
3. CAD data files will be supplied for both maps.
4. Prepare a final report summarizing the results of tasks above.
5. Disseminate information on the project results to the public by newsletter mailings and public meeting.
Monitor Water Quality or Sediment
Map Depth of Lake (Bathymetry)