Large Scale Lake Planning
Lakes Planning Report
Determine the feasibility of constructing any improvements on an 80 acre parcel to improve water quality in Balsam Lake-existing data summary and contour and topographic survey:
1. Summarize past studies on Balsam Lake and the watershed.
2. Determine alternatives for constructed improvements to the 80 acre parcel to improve water quality.
3. Coordinate any possible improvements with DNR, Polk County LCD, and Balsam Branch Priority Watershed Project.
4. Conduct site survey of the 80 acre parcel including a contour and topographic survey.
5. Prepare a final report including the results of tasks 1-4.
6. Information will be disseminated to the public by newsletter mailing and public meetings.