Large Scale Lake Planning
1. The USGS will conduct a water quality survey.
2. A review of watershed data from the Lower Genesee Lake Hydrological study will be conducted.
3. A questionnaire survey will be conducted of electors to determine recreational use patterns, desired lake uses, and public opinion regarding water quality.
4. Public information strategies will be formulated to communicate the results of the study using public meetings and newsletter.
5. A final report of the results of the study will be prepared.
Recreational Use Survey
Social Survey of Residents or Users
Data analysis, report production