Large Scale Lake Planning
Lakes Planning Report
Perform preliminary assessment of stormwater management options for land likely to be developed in the Village of Hortonville with drainage to Black Otter Lake.
1. Identify vacant and agricultural land in and adjacent to the village that has surface drainage to the lake and may be developed in the next five years.
2. Prepare an up-to-date base map of the area that includes existing land use, contours, and soil types, and provide a current air photo of the area.
3. Prepare a copy of the base map showing erosion control and stormwater best management practices most appropriate for the protection of the lake.
4. Prepare a final report including the results of tasks 1-3.
5. Disseminate project results to the publi by an entire report mailing.