Lake Protection Grant
St. Croix County proposes to hire a half time staff person for five years who will be located in the County Zoning office and will perform the following zoning ordinance enhancement activities for the Bass Lake area:
1. Review and revise permits and other data gathering forms.
2. Review and revise permit issuance procedures.
3. Develop septic certification procedures for home additiond and improvements.
4. Assist the County/townships with developing and implementing tasks 1 - 3.
5. Assist the developing and implementing inspection and enforcement procedures; assist county and townships with implementation.
6. Assist the townships in improving record keeping methods in relation to land ownership changes and property development.
7. Identify and implement training needed for town and county regulators.
8. Assist with bringing sites with zoning violations into compliance with shoreland zoning regulations.
9. Assist in implementing recommendations that follow from the septic plume groundwater study.
Ordinance Development or Implementation
Lake Management Plan Development
St. Croix County proposes to hire a half-time staff for five years who will be located in the County Zoning office and will perform the zoning ordinance enhancement activities for the Bass Lake area.