Large Scale Lake Planning
Develop a lake management plan with recommendations for Plum Lake that addresses the perceived problems in the lake, lake protection alternatives, and lake protection activities. Project activities include:
1. Sample stream and lake water chemistry and produce a report of the water chemistry results.
2. Conduct a macrophyte survey and produce a report of the survey results including mounted specimens.
3. Determine the lake's water budget and produce a report of the water budget analysis.
4. Determine watershed nutrient sources and produce an operational TP model.
5. Develop a management plan with recommendations.
6. Set up an informational/education program on the results of the management plan.
7. Prepare a final report on the results of the above tasks.
8. Disseminate information on project results to the public by newsletter, video program, public meeting, summary report mailing, and poster display.
Hydrologic Budget Development
Lake Management Plan Development