Large Scale Lake Planning
Lakes Planning Report
Provide an updated definition of the current trophic nature of Pigeon Lake.
1. Perform water quality sampling and analyses on Pigeon Lake and its tributary.
2. Perform a macrophyte survey to define plan species, both native and exotic.
3. Perform a land usage survey for Pigeon Lake watershed to determine areas adjacent to the lake and its major tributaries where erosion and agricultural runoff are occurring or have potential for occurring.
4. Compare the data collected above to the data collected in 1977.
5. Prepare a final report including the results of tasks 1-4.
6. Disseminate information on the project results to the public by public meeting and summary report mailing.
Monitor Water Quality or Sediment