Large Scale Lake Planning
“The diatom community indicates that there has been a small decrease in water clarity in both of the lakes over the last 100 years. The decline has been greater in Bass Lake. This likely is the result of small increases in phosphorus levels.” Lakes Planning Report
1. Continue to develop and execute a quarterly association newsletter to promote association membership, leadership, education, and lake planning activities.
2. Develop flyers to promote lake association events and activities and develop reports to communicate lake management activities.
3. Send three delegates to the annual Wisconsin Lakes Convention during 1996-1999.
4. Prepare a final report including the results of the above tasks.
5. Disseminate project results to the public by newsletter mailing and summary report mailings.