Large Scale Lake Planning
Lakes Planning Report
1. Determine the lakes water budget.
2. Define ground water flow paths in the vicinity of the lake.
3. Identify and quantify principal nutrient loading sources of the lake.
4. Evaluate lake water quality in relation to external loading and the aeration system.
5. Monitor lake levels and precipitation.
6. Install piezometers to define ground water flow paths and sample ground water for phosphorus contents.
7. Monitor surface runoff to the lake and sample for phosphorus content.
8. Monitor lake water quality in the fall, spring and throughout the summer.
9. Monitor lake water quality in relation to the aeration system.
10. Prepare final report on the results of tasks 1-9.
11. Disseminate information about project results to the public by public meeting and summary report mailing.
Monitor Water Quality or Sediment
Issue News/Media Release