Large Scale Lake Planning
Lakes Planning Report
Determine hydrologic and nutrient budgets and the sediment-phosphorus release rates for Bone Lake:
1. Collect sediment cores from the lake and conduct sediment-phosphorus release analyses.
2. Develop annualized hydrologic budget for the lake.
3. Develop annualized phosphorus budget for the lake.
4. Prepare a final report summarizing the results of tasks 1-3.
5. Disseminate information on the project results to the public by newsletter, and local newspaper articles.
Nutrient Budget Development
Hydrologic Budget Development
Issue News/Media Release