Large Scale Lake Planning
Lakes Planning Report
1. Monitor the current water quality of Bone Lake.
2. Prepare time-depth isopleth diagrams of temperature, dissolved oxygen and phosphorus.
3. Prepare maps depicting early and late summer macrophyte growth.
4. Collect lake level and precipitation data.
5. Evaluate land use within the watershed.
6. Complete surveys to investigate conflicts in water use, fishing, and boating.
7. Prepare a final report addressing the results of the above tasks.
8. Disseminate information on the project results to the public by newsletter and newspaper articles.
Monitor Water Quality or Sediment