Large Scale Lake Planning
1. Map the size of the drainage area to the lake's wetland.
2. Define the size of the wetland and its hydrological capacity during either a 10 year or 50 year storm event.
3. Design a diversion of retention area to collect runoff from agricultural land before it enters Bullhead Lake.
4. Prepare a final report including the results of tasks 1-3.
5. Disseminate project results to the public by summary report mailing and local newspaper article.
Issue News/Media Release
Retention Basin - Create or Improve