LRP - Licenses

LRP - Regulations

LRP - Permits

Recreation - Statewide

Recreation - Trapping

Recreation - Fishing

Recreation - Hunting

Env. Protection - Management

Env. Protection - Emergency

Env. Protection - Resources

To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

Why we regulate
Learn what types of wastewater discharges are regulated and how.
Plan review
The DNR reviews plans for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plant construction.
Discharge permits
Wastewater discharges to surface or groundwater.

Sanitary sewage overflow reporting

Permittees with a WPDES permit for a sanitary sewerage system must report to the Department all occurrences of sanitary sewer overflows or treatment facility overflows using the Sanitary Sewage Overflow Notification Summary Report form 3400-184 [PDF]. Please complete this form according to the instructions. Any questions about this form may be referred to the regional wastewater staff person where you are located. The cover letter that accompanies the permit at time of issuance contains the name of this person.

Contact information
For more information on overflows and reporting requirements, contact the appropriate regional permits staff
Last revised: Tuesday September 19 2017