LRP - Licenses

LRP - Regulations

LRP - Permits

Recreation - Statewide

Recreation - Trapping

Recreation - Fishing

Recreation - Hunting

Env. Protection - Management

Env. Protection - Emergency

Env. Protection - Resources

To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

Frequently Asked Questions
straight from our call center
About Chef Tim
and his recipes
Violation Hotline
help us!

Frequently Asked Questions

November 19, 2011

Here are answers to some of the recent most frequently asked law enforcement questions taken this week by the DNR Call Center.
The Call Center is staffed daily, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m., and offers bilingual service in Spanish and Hmong. The number is 1-888-936-7463.

Question 1: Is it okay to place a loaded, uncased firearm on the seat of an ATV?

Answer: Yes, according to the new Act 51 a loaded uncased firearm can be placed on the exterior or top of any stationary vehicle, which includes an ATV.

Question 2: How to obtain a duplicate hunter education card?

Answer: As long as the hunter education is in your account you can purchase a duplicate education card at any of our license vendors. If the education record is not in your account, you would want to verify with our customer service call center to help you find your records and merge them together. The phone # is 1-888-936-7463.

Last revised: Friday August 31 2012