LRP - Licenses

LRP - Regulations

LRP - Permits

Recreation - Statewide

Recreation - Trapping

Recreation - Fishing

Recreation - Hunting

Env. Protection - Management

Env. Protection - Emergency

Env. Protection - Resources

To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

why your woods matter.
professional help.
about incentives to help manage your woods.
Contact information
Use the Forestry Assistance Locator to find cooperating foresters, DNR service foresters or tax law forestry specialists for your county.
View the current Directory of Foresters [PDF].

Forest tax help center

Welcome to the forest tax help center. Here you will find answers to common question on Managed Forest Law and Forest Crop Law requirements and regulations for enrollment, purchasing and withdrawing, among other inquiries such as buildings, public access and recreational activities on lands enrolled in a forest tax program.

Managed Forest Law (MFL)

Questions related to Managed Forest Law lands. Learn more about Managed Forest Law.

Forest Crop Law (FCL)

Questions related to Forest Crop Law lands. Learn more about Forest Crop Law.

Forest tax lands (MFL and FCL) open to the public

Questions related to public access and allowed activities on forest tax lands.

Last revised: Friday August 04 2017