LRP - Licenses

LRP - Regulations

LRP - Permits

Recreation - Statewide

Recreation - Trapping

Recreation - Fishing

Recreation - Hunting

Env. Protection - Management

Env. Protection - Emergency

Env. Protection - Resources

To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

Use the Public Portal
to complete an ER Preliminary Assessment.
Request a review
for proposed development activities, planning and land management projects.
Receive training
for DNR staff and those seeking NHI license agreements.
Conduct reviews
by becoming a Certified ER Reviewer.
Access NHI data
for research and planning purposes.
Contact information
For incidental take questions, please contact:
Rori Paloski
Incidental take coordinator

Incidental Take Permit/Authorization (ITP/A)

The department can allow incidental take of endangered or threatened species under certain circumstances through an Incidental Take Permit (used by non-state agencies and individuals) or an Incidental Take Authorization (used by state agencies).

Thumbnail of the incidental take flyer

For more information about incidental
take, read this flyer [PDF].

View current public notices.

Individual ITP/A

If you’ve received an ER Review and need to apply for the allowance of incidental take, please complete the Incidental Take Permit/Authorization Application.

Individual ITP/A

Broad Incidental Take Permits/Authorizations

A Broad Incidental Take Permit/Authorization (BITP/A) can be created for specific scenarios so that neither an application nor a permit fee are required (although minimization, mitigation and/or reporting may still be required).

List of available permits/authorizations below.

Last revised: Tuesday May 31 2016