LRP - Licenses

LRP - Regulations

LRP - Permits

Recreation - Statewide

Recreation - Trapping

Recreation - Fishing

Recreation - Hunting

Env. Protection - Management

Env. Protection - Emergency

Env. Protection - Resources

To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

to the Solid Waste News email list.
to the Waste and Materials Management Study Group email list.
a solid or hazardous waste complaint to the DNR.
about opportunities for public comment.
Contact information
For information about managing hazardous waste, contact:
Mike Ellenbecker
Hazardous waste program coordinator

Hazardous waste forms and checklists

Notification of regulated waste activity and EPA ID number

  • EPA Form 8700-12 [exit DNR] - Use this form to obtain an EPA ID number. Anyone who generates or transports hazardous waste, or owns or operates a facility for the treatment, storage or disposal of hazardous waste is required to notify the department using this form.
  • Form 4430-020 [PDF] - Notification for Household and Very Small Quantity Generator Hazardous Waste Collection Facility

Large quantity generator

Small quantity generator

Very small quantity generator

Used oil

Treatment, storage and disposal (TSD) facilities

Universal waste

Other hazardous waste facilities

Last revised: Tuesday October 24 2017