LRP - Licenses

LRP - Regulations

LRP - Permits

Recreation - Statewide

Recreation - Trapping

Recreation - Fishing

Recreation - Hunting

Env. Protection - Management

Env. Protection - Emergency

Env. Protection - Resources

To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

Hotline number 1-800-943-0003

Get help immediately if a spill occurs!

about Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations.
for a Wisconsin Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit.
Contact information
Agricultural runoff management staff

Non-manure waste and agrichemicals

Agricultural businesses create many types of non-manure waste. Non-manure waste and agrichemicals must be handled in accordance with local, state and federal regulations so they don't pollute Wisconsin's natural resources. Working with our partners, the Department of Natural Resources has developed disposal and cleanup methods to help you with these potential contaminants.

Waste handling and disposal methods

Agrichemicals and hazardous substances disposal and spills

Odor and air emissions

Last Revised: Friday May 17 2013