LRP - Licenses

LRP - Regulations

LRP - Permits

Recreation - Statewide

Recreation - Trapping

Recreation - Fishing

Recreation - Hunting

Env. Protection - Management

Env. Protection - Emergency

Env. Protection - Resources

To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

about Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations.
for a Wisconsin Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit.
Contact information
Bernie Michaud

Publications and resources for
CAFOs and other agriculture operations

There are many resources for farmers and other agricultural operators that provide information and guidance about farming and the environment. In addition to the Department of Natural Resources and the University of Wisconsin Extension (UWEX), resources are available from other Wisconsin state agencies, your local government, the federal government and various associations.

Department of Natural Resources

The Learning Store, University of Wisconsin Extension (UWEX)

Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection

United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service

Farmers and other agricultural associations

Last revised: Tuesday January 14 2014