LRP - Licenses

LRP - Regulations

LRP - Permits

Recreation - Statewide

Recreation - Trapping

Recreation - Fishing

Recreation - Hunting

Env. Protection - Management

Env. Protection - Emergency

Env. Protection - Resources

To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

about Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations.
for a Wisconsin Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit.
Ben Uvaas
Runoff management

Other permits or regulations that may apply to agricultural operations

All agricultural operations, including Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs), may be required to obtain Department of Natural Resources (DNR) permits or comply with other DNR regulations. Additional permits may be required for agricultural operations for the following:

Other state and local requirements may apply to agricultural operations. Although this list may not be complete, it does provide information about state and local regulations you may be required to meet.

Last Revised: Friday May 24 2013