NEWS ARCHIVE: Age: 1,955 days
See This Full Issue
All Previous Archived Issues
2016 WISCONSIN WILDLIFE REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE
Contact(s): Brian Dhuey, DNR Wildlife population and harvest assessment specialist, 608-221-6342
May 31, 2017
MADISON - Results are available for a number of wildlife surveys completed for 2016, which include data collected from small game, big game and non-game categories.
The following reports for 2016 can be found on the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources website, dnr.wi.gov, keyword "reports."
- Sharp-tailed Grouse Harvest and Hunter Survey;
- Summer Wildlife Inquiry; and
- Ten Week Brood Observations.
- Black Bear Damage and Nuisance Complaints;
- White-tailed Deer Population Status;
- Summer Deer Observations;
- Deer Hunter Wildlife Survey;
- Firearm Deer Hunting Questionnaire;
- Chronic Wasting Disease in Wisconsin Deer;
- Spring Turkey Hunting Questionnaire; and
- Fall Turkey Hunting Questionnaire.
- Bird Banding Accomplishments;
- Wisconsin Bald Eagle and Osprey Nest Surveys; and
- Annual Mammal Survey.
Department of Natural Resources staff would like to thank volunteers who assisted with survey efforts for their continued commitment to Wisconsin's wildlife.
Last Revised: Wednesday, May 31, 2017