LRP - Licenses

LRP - Regulations

LRP - Permits

Recreation - Statewide

Recreation - Trapping

Recreation - Fishing

Recreation - Hunting

Env. Protection - Management

Env. Protection - Emergency

Env. Protection - Resources

To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

Safety Class
Sign up for hunter safety. Required if you were born on or after January 1, 1973.
your hunting license.
for a permit or harvest authorization and check status online.

Antlerless deer harvest authorization availability 2019

Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless harvest authorizations

One or more Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless deer harvest authorizations are included with the purchase of each deer hunting license and will be available for selection beginning June 1, 2019. If you have already purchased a license for hunting deer, beginning June 1 you will be able to select the unit and land type of your Farmland (Zone 2) antlerless deer harvest authorization on-line through your Go Wild account. Farmland (Zone 2) harvest authorization levels are listed in the document below.

Bonus antlerless harvest authorizations

Beginning August 19, 2019, bonus antlerless harvest authorizations will be available for purchase.

Available Bonus Antlerless Deer Harvest Authorizations, may be purchased by:

Sales begin at 10 a.m. each day.

Bonus harvest authorizations are $5.00 for any person under age 12, $12.00 for residents and $20.00 for nonresidents.

Where available, bonus antlerless harvest authorizations may be purchased at the rate of one harvest authorization, per person, per day until the unit is sold out or the hunting season ends. Although harvest authorizations will not be weapon or season specific, they will be unit and land-type (public or private) specific. At purchase, you will be asked to identify the deer management zone and unit and whether you want the harvest authorization to be valid for public or private lands. In order to hunt antlerless deer on private lands enrolled in the Managed Forest Law and Forest Crop Law lands programs designated as open to public hunting as well as Voluntary Public Access lands, you must have a valid public land antlerless harvest authorization.