LRP - Licenses

LRP - Regulations

LRP - Permits

Recreation - Statewide

Recreation - Trapping

Recreation - Fishing

Recreation - Hunting

Env. Protection - Management

Env. Protection - Emergency

Env. Protection - Resources

To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.

grant opportunities.
loan opportunities.
Community Financial Assistance staff.

Off-Highway Motorcycle (OHM) trail grants

While the department is still involved in the lengthy process of finalizing NR 65, the related administrative code for this program, we are taking the unusual step of making Off-Highway Motorcycle grants available in 2019 using criteria already existing in Wisconsin statutes (s. 23.335(20), Wis. Stats.)

This allows revenue collected from off-highway motorcycle (OHM) registrations to be put to use on OHM trails.

2019 Off-Highway Motorcyle grants

Application form: Motorized Recreation Off-Highway Motorcycle Grant Application (Form 8700-159M)

Due date: May 1, 2019

Available grant funds: $55,000


  1. Complete and submit application by May 1, 2019.
  2. Off-Highway Motorcycle Council will review applications and make funding recommendations the week of May 6, 2019.
  3. DNR will issue grant awards as soon as possible (provided applications are complete).
Questions? Contact: Your regional DNR grant project manager

Visit this page in the future for administrative code updates.

Last revised: Thursday July 18 2019