- Basinwide TMDLs
- Milwaukee Basin TMDL Development
- St. Croix Basin TMDL Implementation
- Lower Fox Basin TMDL Implementation
- Rock River Basin TMDL Implementation
- Red Cedar River Basin TMDL Implementation
- Tainter Lake Basin TMDL Implementation
A basinwide approach to creating and implementing TMDL work for multiple impaired waters within a large hydrographic region is the most cost-effective approach to restoring water quality standards.
Wisconsin residents are fortunate to live in a state bountiful with natural resources, including our many and varied lakes, streams, wetlands, aquifers, and springs.
Gateway to Basins, Watersheds
Click on the map or drop down box below to navigate to your basin of interest.