- Contact information
- For information on this page, contact:
- Jim Bertolacini
Storm Water Program Coordinator
Storm water construction technical standards
Storm water construction technical standards are documents that specify the minimum requirements needed to plan, design, install and maintain a wide array of conservation practices aimed at preserving the land and water resources of Wisconsin during construction. They are based on current research, field experience, the best available technology.
The DNR has approved the technical standards listed below as adequate and effective to implement the performance standards of subch. III or IV of ch. NR 151 for erosion/sediment control or storm water management during construction.
Note: See the Errata notes at the end of the table for updates to the standards.
Construction site erosion & sediment control standards
- Construction site soil loss and sediment discharge guidance
- Water quality review procedures for additives
- Erosion control and storm water management plans
- Common plan of development
- Establishment of protective areas near wetlands
- Storm water best management practices and runoff management models/guidance
- Storm water post-construction technical standards
- Turf nutrient management
- Wisconsin erosion control Product Acceptability List (PAL)