- Related links
- Contact information
- For information on recycling and composting, contact:
Wisconsin's waste reduction and recycling law
In 1990, the Solid Waste Reduction, Recovery and Recycling Law was enacted to create new ways to manage waste and encourage reduction, reuse and recycling of Wisconsin's solid waste.
Administrative codes related to recycling
The following links are PDFs and exit the DNR website.
- Chapter 150 - Environmental analysis and review procedures for department actions
- Chapter 502 - Solid wastestorage, transportation, transfer, incineration, air curtain destructors, processing, wood burning, composting and municipal solid waste combustors
- Chapter 542 - Recycling grants to responsible units
- Chapter 544 - Effective recycling programs
- Chapter 546 - Newspaper recycling fee