- Contact information
- For more information, contact:
- Wisconsin State Parks
Wisconsin State Park System Facility reservation rules
The following rules apply to reservations of shelters, picnic areas, amphitheaters and auditoriums:
- Acceptance dates: Reservations will be accepted beginning 11 months before the rental date.
- How reservations are made: The reservation request must be made on the Facility Reservation Rental Form, if submitted in person or by mail. If calling in a reservation, be ready to provide the information requested on the form.
- Reservation confirmation: Reservations will not be confirmed until payment is received. Reservation requests which do not include payment will hold the facility for 7 days. If payment is not received within seven days of the request, the facility will once again be made available to others.
- Cancellations: Refund requests with 21 or more days notice will be reimbursed 50 percent of the facility rate payment. Refunds will not be paid for cancellation requests received less than 21 days before the facility was to be rented.
- Vehicle admission stickers: Vehicle admission stickers are required on all motorized vehicles. Stickers may be purchased upon arrival.
- Reduced rate stickers for large organized groups for day use only: The group rate is $5 per vehicle, with a minimum charge per group of $100. These stickers are valid for vehicles with either Wisconsin or nonresident license plates. The group must contact the property by mail, telephone, or in person at least seven days in advance.
- Open/close times: The facility may not be occupied before 6 a.m. and must be vacated by 11 p.m. Some properties may have more restrictive hours due to the location of the facility.
- Parking: The reservation does not ensure parking will be available near the facility. An early arrival is recommended.
- Water and toilets: Drinking water and flush toilets may be closed during cold weather. Check the park for facilities available.
- Responsible persons: The person making the reservation is responsible for general cleanup and care of the facility and shall ensure compliance with all applicable state statutes and state park and forest rules. No tents may be set up outside the shelter without prior approval. No bands or amplified music are allowed.
- Payment: Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard or by check or money order payable to Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.
- Carry in/carry out: Picnic and beach areas do not have trash or recycling receptacles. All visitors must carry out their garbage and recyclables. Plan your activities to use reusable containers and minimize garbage. Please bring adequate bags/containers to enable you to take your garbage and recyclables with you.