A pristine natural area and quiet beauty are found at Straight Lake in northwest Wisconsin. This 1,800-acre park is open to foot traffic only. Lake views and glacial features provide great vistas on the Ice Age National Scenic Trail within the park. Fishing is allowed and boats may be carried in to fish.
- Contact information
- For information, contact:
- Straight Lake State Park
Wisconsin State Park System Straight Lake State Park
- The park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The state park is adjacent to the state wildlife area, providing over 4,000 contiguous acres at Straight Lake.
Straight Lake is about 12 miles northeast of St. Croix Falls. Take State Highway 35 north through Luck or south from Frederic in Polk County. Straight Lake is about 3.5 miles east of Highway 35 via 270th Avenue.
- Vehicle admission sticker is not currently required at Straight Lake.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.