Rocky Arbor State Park is within 1.5 miles of Wisconsin Dells. This 244-acre park offers seclusion from the busy vacation community with wooded campsites, hiking trails and picnic and playground areas in a setting surrounded by pine trees and sandstone bluffs.
- Contact information
- For information, contact:
- Rocky Arbor State Park
Wisconsin State Park System Rocky Arbor State Park
- The park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. During the off season, the main gate is closed, but visitors may park at the entrance and walk in to the park.
From Interstate Highway 90/94, take the U.S. Highway 12/16 exit on the north side of Wisconsin Dells. Go east on Highway 12/16 about 0.8 miles. The park entrance will be on your right. From Wisconsin Dells, take State Highway 13/16/23 west to U.S. Highway 12. Go right (northwest) on Highway 12/16 about 1.2 miles. The park entrance will be on your left.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping fees for the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.