This park is named for its centerpiece, a lake which often is so calm that not a ripple marks its surface. The lake reflects a wooded shoreline with cliffs up to 50 feet high, a swimming beach and wetlands that are home to a variety of wildlife. The park's 2,200 acres includes several picnic areas, wooded campsites, summer rentals and a cabin for people with disabilities.
- Contact information
- For information, contact:
- Mirror Lake State Park
E10320 Fern Dell Rd.
Baraboo WI, 53913
Wisconsin State Park System Mirror Lake State Park
- The park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Mirror Lake State Park is conveniently located just off Interstate 90-94. Exit I-90-94 to U.S. Highway 12 south of Wisconsin Dells. Driving directions.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping fees for the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Concessions and rental equipment
The park concession stand near the boat launch sells ice and firewood and also rents boats, bicycles, canoes and kayaks in season. Mirror Lake rentals.
Friends group and volunteering
- Mirror Lake summer map
- Mirror Lake winter map
- Campground map
- Hunting and trapping map
- Hunting and trapping map (beginning in Sept.)