This park is named for its centerpiece, a lake which often is so calm that not a ripple marks its surface. The lake reflects a wooded shoreline with cliffs up to 50 feet high, a swimming beach and wetlands that are home to a variety of wildlife. The park's 2,200 acres includes several picnic areas, wooded campsites, summer rentals and a cabin for people with disabilities.
- Contact information
- For information, contact:
- Mirror Lake State Park
E10320 Fern Dell Rd.
Baraboo WI, 53913
Wisconsin State Park System Mirror Lake State Park
Notice: The phone lines at Mirror Lake State Park are down due to storms that passed through the area on August 24. The park will be unable to accept credit cards until the phone lines are working again.
- The park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Mirror Lake State Park is conveniently located just off Interstate 90-94. Exit I-90-94 to U.S. Highway 12 south of Wisconsin Dells. Driving directions.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping fees for the Wisconsin State Park System.
- State trail pass is required for skiers 16 years of age and older.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Concessions and rental equipment
The park concession stand near the boat launch sells ice and firewood and also rents boats, bicycles, canoes and kayaks in season. Mirror Lake rentals.
Friends group and volunteering
- Mirror Lake summer map
- Mirror Lake winter map
- Campground map
- Hunting and trapping map
- Hunting and trapping map (beginning in Sept.)
Wisconsin State Park System
In the area
Department of Tourism listings
More in the Area
- Rocky Arbor State Park
- Dells of the Wisconsin River State Natural Area
- Seth Peterson Cottage
- Circus World Museum
- Aldo Leopold Shack and Farm
- International Crane Foundation
- Mid-Continent Railway Museum
- Nature Conservancy Land
- Riverland Conservancy
- Lake Wisconsin
- Sauk County Historical Museum
- Sauk County Parks