Kohler-Andrae State Park in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, is the home of majestic sand dunes, miles of golden beach, shimmering blue Lake Michigan water, whispering pines, an abundance of wildlife and recreational activities for everyone. Kohler-Andrae State Park is one of the last natural preserves along the Lake Michigan shore and is open for everyone to explore and enjoy.
- Contact information
- For information, contact:
- Kohler-Andrae State Park
1020 Beach Park Lane
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Wisconsin State Park System Kohler-Andrae State Park (John Michael Kohler and Terry Andrae State Parks)
- The park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Beach at Kohler-Andrae State Park
Kohler-Andrae is about two miles south of Sheboygan on County Highway V. From Interstate Highway 43, take exit 120. Go east on Highway V about two miles. Where Highway V turns left (north), go straight ahead on Beach Park Lane, the park entrance road.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping fees for the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and Fishing licenses apply.
Friends group and volunteering
- The Friends of Kohler-Andrae Association is a non-profit support organization of interested persons from all backgrounds dedicated to furthering the interpretive, educational and visitor service programs of the park.
- The Neigh-bors is a group of volunteers and equestrians dedicated to the preservation of the Black River Trails. They are members of the Friends of Kohler-Andrae and have adopted the Black River Trails in the park.
- State park system volunteering opportunities
Maps and publications
- Kohler-Andrae State Park map
- Kohler-Andrae winter map
- Pet area map
- Campground map
- Hunting and trapping map