Located where the St. Croix and Kinnickinnic rivers meet, Kinnickinnic State Park offers experiences in two types of worlds. Enjoy the quiet and solitude of the Kinnickinnic River Valley and the many popular water-based recreational pursuits on the St. Croix River. A large sandy delta is found at the junction of the rivers.
- Contact information
- For information, contact:
- Kinnickinnic State Park
W11983 820th Ave.
River Falls WI 54022
Wisconsin State Park System Kinnickinnic State Park
- The park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
From Interstate Highway 94 in Hudson, go south on County Highway F. Go about 7.7 miles to Cedar View Road (820th Avenue). Turn right and go about 0.2 miles; the park entrance will be on your left. From U.S. Highway 10, go about 1.2 miles east of Prescott, go north on State Highway 29 about 1.2 miles to County Highway F. Turn left (north) onto County Highway F and go 5.2 miles to Cedar View Road (820th Avenue). Turn left and go about 0.2 miles; the park entrance will be on your left. Geographic coordinates are 44° 50' 14.10" N, 92° 44' 7.31" W.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required. One-hour stickers are no longer accepted at the park.
- Overnight boat mooring fees apply to the Kinnickinnic delta.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.