Interstate is Wisconsin's oldest state park, established in 1900. Located along the picturesque St. Croix National Scenic Riverway, the park provides scenic views of the river and the steep-sided gorge known as the Dalles of the St. Croix. The Ice Age Interpretive Center features a film, photographs, murals and information about the great glaciers.
- Contact information
- For information, contact:
- Interstate Park
State Highway 35
St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
Wisconsin State Park System Interstate Park
- Interstate Park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Ice Age Interpretive Center is open daily from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Restrooms, exhibits, a 20-minute movie shown upon request and a gift shop are available for park visitors.
Interstate Park is in St. Croix Falls, on Wisconsin Highway 35 just 1/2 mile south of U.S. Highway 8. The park is open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day. Geographic coordinates are 45° 23' 34.93" N, 92° 38' 26.57" W.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
- Interstate Park is part of the Ice Age National Scientific Reserve and Federal passes are honored. Holders of National Parks passports receive a waiver of the vehicle admission fees, but camping fees are not affected.
Friends group and volunteering
- Interstate Park summer map
- Interstate Park winter map
- North campground map
- South campground map
- Hunting and trapping map