Harrington Beach State Park has more than a mile of beach along Lake Michigan. This 715-acre park also features a white cedar and hardwood swamp, old field grasslands with restored wetland ponds and a scenic limestone quarry lake. Camp, sunbathe, picnic, hike, bird watch, fish or practice astronomy. An observatory is open to the public for monthly viewings.
- Contact information
- For information, contact:
- Harrington Beach State Park
531 County Road D
Belgium WI, 53004
Wisconsin State Park System Harrington Beach State Park
- Harrington Beach State Park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Harrington Beach is about 35 miles north of Milwaukee and 21 miles south of Sheboygan, WI via Interstate Highway 43. From I-43, take exit 107 (Belgium/Lake Church) and go east on County Highway D about one mile. The park entrance will be on your right. Geographic coordinates are 43° 29' 37.81" N, 87° 48' 8.13" W.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping fees for the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Concessions and rental equipment
The concession stand is operated by the Friends of Harrington Beach. The stand is typically open on weekends Memorial Day through Labor Day between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.