This 271-acre park, on the shore of Geneva Lake, includes a 100-site campground, popular lakeside picnic area and miles of hiking trails. There is a swimming beach with 900 feet of shoreline. Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing are popular in winter. No alcoholic beverages are allowed anywhere in the park.
- Contact information
- For information, contact:
- Big Foot Beach State Park
1452 S. Wells St.
Lake Geneva WI 53147
Wisconsin State Park System Big Foot Beach State Park
- Big Foot Beach State Park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Office hours vary by season. Please remember that alcoholic beverages are not allowed anywhere in Big Foot Beach State Park.
The park entrance is at 1550 S. Lake Shore Drive, one mile south of the city of Lake Geneva. Geographical coordinates are 42° 33' 59.3" N, 88° 26' 10.9".
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping fees for the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Concessions and rental equipment
Personal watercraft and motor boats are available for rent from a local vendor just south of the park entrance. These boats are for use on Geneva Lake only.
The friends also sell firewood, bagged ice, t-shirts and miscellaneous items throughout the camping season. Vending machines are in the front picnic area and near the shower building.