This 271-acre park on the shore of Geneva Lake offers wooded campsites, a sand beach, 6.5 miles of hiking trails and picnic areas. No alcoholic beverages are allowed anywhere in the park.
- Contact information
- For information, contact:
- Big Foot Beach State Park
1452 S. Wells St.
Lake Geneva WI 53147
Wisconsin State Park System Big Foot Beach State Park
- Big Foot Beach State Park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Office hours vary by season.
The park entrance is at 1550 S. Lake Shore Drive, one mile south of the city of Lake Geneva. Geographical coordinates are 42° 33' 59.3" N, 88° 26' 10.9".
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping fees for the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Concessions and rental equipment
Personal watercraft and motor boats are available for rent from a local vendor just south of the park entrance. These boats are for use on Geneva Lake only.
The friends also sell firewood, bagged ice, t-shirts and miscellaneous items throughout the camping season. Vending machines are in the front picnic area and near the shower building.